We have established our company credo of creating impressive, satisfying travel experiences through maximizing the value of each travel experience and creating opportunities for interpersonal interactions where guests will enjoy both nature and culture.
We recognize that it is our social responsibility to protect not only our customers’ personal information, but also all who are concerned with our company. We are committed to carrying out the following policies to fulfill this obligation.
- “Personal Information Protection Managers” are assigned at our office to stipulate personal data protection measures (“Management System”) and managing them to ensure compliance.
- In the event where personal data is requested, we will state the purpose of use and obtain such information only to the extent necessary for conducting business and through a lawful and reasonable manner. Information obtained will only be used within the limits of the stated purposes.
- We will implement rules to manage risks concerning all the personal information handled in our company. Examples of such risks include information being accessed in an unauthorized manner, being leaked, lost, or maliciously damaged or destroyed. We will take organizational, personnel, physical and technological measures to prevent risks and take corrective measures if a problem occurs.
- In the case of outsourcing some of our operations to other companies handling personal information, we request and supervise such contractors to handle the relevant personal information in the same proper manner as handled in our company.
- We observe laws and ordinances on protection of personal information, governmental guidelines and other social norms, and will endeavor to continually improve the Management System through regular review.
- In the event where any customer requests our company to disclose and/or correct personal information that has been kept by our company and which belongs to such customer, we will respond appropriately in accordance with laws and ordinances on protection of personal information, and other social norms. We will respond in good faith to any and all complaints or consultation requests regarding personal information that has been kept by our company.
© 2019 NTA Travel Singapore Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Website Design & Development by Clickworkz Solutions